New Features in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ever since the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport transitioned into the Santa Fe model last year, the SUV has been as popular as ever. For the 2020 model year, even more changes are being made to the SUV lineup, especially the new Santa Fe. So, what are some of the new features in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe?
For the 2020 model year, Hyundai has focused on implementing more safety features and repackaging equipment for the 2020 Santa Fe. Available now at Apple Valley Hyundai and Hyundai dealerships across the country, here are some of the biggest changes made to the new 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe.
- Newly-developed Blind-View Monitor standard on Limited models
- Premium door sill plates now standard on Limited models only
- Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA), Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA), and Safe Exit Assist (SEA) moved from standard equipment to SEL trim and above
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) is standard on SE and SEL models
- Wireless device charging now standard on SEL w/Convenience and above
- Dark chrome exterior trim now standard on all Limited exterior colors
Now that you know about some of the new features in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe, you can continue learning about the newest Hyundai models by following our blog. Interested drivers can also test drive the Santa Fe, and other new Hyundai vehicles, by visiting our dealership in Winchester, VA, today.